Reblog if this screencap is your aesthetic.
- prose and khans, by james t. kirk
- invented in russia, by pavel a. chekov
- have you met my plants, by hikaru sulu
- vulcans not vulcants, by s’chn t’gai spock
- rephrase that, by montgomery scott
- a little flight music, by nyota u. uhura
- i should have said no, by leonard h. mccoy
- i did say no but nobody listened, by leonard h. mccoy
- in space nobody can hear you scream but listen harder because i’m shouting at you, by leonard h. mccoy
Oh TECH support. I thought you said TREK support.
*sadly zips jacket up over starfleet uniform*
AND THAT’S HOW SLASH WAS BORN
Amok Time aired Sept 15th, 1967.
Starfleet Uniforms: 2266
Star Trek: The Original Series
stabilized star trek shot
More of this amazing book
(part one) (part two)
always fallin for them tsunderes
me whenever someone expresses interest in watching star trek:
While sunspots are relatively cool and quiescent regions on the Sun, the photosphere around them sometimes erupts with outflows of high energy particles in active regions. Most often these eruptions are in the form of loops and sheets called prominences which remain under the control of the intense magnetic fields associated with solar storms. There are other events which in a matter of minutes can release enormous amounts of energy and eject material out into space. Such violent events are called solar flares.
Images credit: TRACE/NASA